I have been tagged by Mandy Eve Barnett, https://mandyevebarnett.com to play along with this Q&A, so here’s mine.
Rules: Thank the blogger who tagged you.
Thank you, Mandy. I’ll remember this.
Answer the ten questions you were given by that blogger. Nominate ten people, give them ten new questions, and let them know they were tagged.
The questions I received were:
Which do you prefer – tea or coffee or something else?
Vacation destination – beach, city, cruise or adventure?
If you’re paying, anywhere. If I’m paying, anyplace where I can look at trees.
As a writer do you plot your novels step by step or free flow allowing the idea freedom?
I have an idea and the story flows from that idea. Might take a while.
Given the choice would you either write your memoir OR the autobiography of someone else?
My memoir. That way I know I’ll get all the facts straight.
What inspires you to write?
The ideas that comes to me. They nag and keep coming until I begin a story.
Do you prefer one genre or many to read? If one genre – why that one?
All genres. I don’t like horror, as in gruesome, hurtful, sadistic death and pain without end and generally like bedroom scenes behind closed doors. I’m old.
Which TV show from your childhood was your favorite?
Lassie and Yancy Derringer.
What is your preference for a pet? Dog or cat or some other animal?
Dog. Miss Tawny is my dog. I also have two pissy cats, Sally and Miss Loupie.
List two items you would rescue in the case of a house fire.
Pets and hard drive.
What skill do you wish you had?
Thank you for joining in!
Now my potential nominees. You may post your answers here in the comments or create your own blog post, as I have done.
https://thewritingdeputy.wordpress.com (Joel Jurrens)
http://greendragonartist.com (Christy Jackson Nicholas)
https://www.facebook.com/rrsmythe?fref=ts (Ronna Smythe also W/A Brynn Chapman)
If I’ve misspelled a name or messed up your author information site, please let me know! I’ll fix it.
There is no time limit on this Q&A Blog Tag. Please do not feel rushed or even obligated to take part, I know we all have a lot of projects to complete and life stuff to do!
Your questions are:
1. Is there a particular theme or themes to your books?
2. Anything about you that people would be surprised to learn?
3. Where in the world do you live? What do you like best about that place? Least?
4. You can have dinner with anyone from the past or the present. Who is that person? Why that person? Which one of you asks the most questions?
5. Do you believe there is something you were born to do? Have you achieved this goal?
6. Social media. Love it or hate it? Any links you’d like to share? Where can people find you?
7. Do you have a favorite book you go back to re-read? The name? Or has this changed with time?
8. Is there a book you want to write but you can’t get it right?
9. Any rituals you follow before you begin writing? Or do you just sit and write wherever and whenever you want?
10. Has your writing subject changed through the years? Is so, in what way? Why do you think that is so?
I just like this photo. No particular reason I placed it here.
Good luck! Have fun! No time limit!